We are made up of pro-choice women and men across the United States. Together, we protect a woman's right to choose.
How do we protect the right to choose, exactly?
- We lobby Congress to convince your elected representatives to support your right to choose.
- We organize women and men to make sure that lawmakers hear from the pro-choice people they represent.
- We connect what happens in Congress or in the states to how it affects your ability to make private decisions, like choosing legal abortion.
- We work with our state affiliates to advance ideas that are good for women's freedom. We fight back against the bad ideas that threaten our privacy.
- NARAL Pro-Choice America uses the political process to elect lawmakers who share our pro-choice values and defeat candidates who don't.
We are passionate about our work—and we couldn't do our job without the great people who stand with us.
That's why Fortune Magazine has described NARAL Pro-Choice America as "one of the top 10 advocacy groups in America."